- 10-15 lumpia wrappers
- 100 grams (3.5 oz) cheddar cheese
- oil for dip frying
- water for sealing lumpia wrappers
- Steam the lumpia wrappers for about 2 minutes . set aside.
- Slice cheese into 10-15 sticks, each about 3 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. Put each stick in a lumpia wrapper. seal each wrapper by brushing the edges with water and pressing hem together.
- Heat oil in pan frying pan or wok, Deep fry the cheese sticks in batches until wrapper turns golden brown.
- Remove cheese sticks from pan. Drain thoroughly on paper towels before serving.