- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 piece onion small, crushed
- ¼ kg shrimps, medium, boiled, shelled, sliced
- 10 pieces fish balls
- 4 cups water
- 2 pieces Knorr Shrimp Broth Cubes
- ½ kg lomi noodles
- ¼ kg pechay Baguio, sliced
- 2 tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tablespoons water
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- In a deep sauce pan, saute garlic, onion and shrimp in hot oil.
- Add fish balls, water and Knorr Shrimp Broth Cubes.
- Add noodles and pechay.
- Cook until noodles are tender.
- Slowly pour cornstarch mixture while constantly.
- Add egg and serve hot.
TIP: Try adding other veggies in season like
These will not only add nutritional value to the meal but also liven it up with color.