- 10 pieces santol,peeled
- 1/4 kilo pork (kasim), cubed
- 1 piece red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- coconut milk
- Soak shredded santol in water for 30 minutes.
- Drain and squeeze out remaining water.
- Saute onion and garlic.
- Add tender pork and cook until meat is tender.
- Add santol.
- Pour in coconut milk and boil for 10 minutes.
- Stir constantly to prevent coconut from clotting.
- Add bell pepper when most almost done.
If you want a spicier dish, use a few thin slices of red chili pepper instead of bell pepper.